The following articles provide troubleshooting tips and solutions to dial up issues.
- Dial up access disconnects after checking email
- Dial up Error: 676–The line is busy
- Dial up Error: 678 – There is no answer
- Dial up Error: 680 – There is no dial tone.
- Dial up Error: 691 – Access denied because username and/or password is invalid on the domain.
- Dial up Error: 797 The modem could not be found.
- Frequent random disconnections during dial up access
- How to check for issues with dial up access numbers
- Resolving Common Dial-Up Issues