Free Mailing Lists
We offer a mailing list manager with a web and email interface called Sympa to enable you or your group to manage email lists and communication strategies. It is highly configurable and can provide a fully searchable archive, act like a message board, and provide many mailing, receiving, moderation, and permission options.
- Go to the mailing list manager front page.
- Follow some basic instructions to get started.
- Get more help on setting up and administering mailing lists at the VCN help pages underMailing Lists
Sympa provides a number of advanced features:
- Weekly digests or “nomail” option with weekly notification
- Internationalization (translated to 15 different languages)
- Automatic bounce management
- S/MIME support for both signature verification and mail encryption
- Service messages and web pages defined by templates
- Virtual robots management
- External antiviral plugin
- Web interface with user and admin features
- Web document repository fombers