Drugs and Alcohol treatment program.
Last Door helps people recover from drug addiction, alcohol addiction, gambling addiction, food addiction, video gaming addiction, internet addiction and nicotine addiction in the Vancouver area and New Westminster BC using the Social Model Program of Recovery.
- Adult males 19 and older who are experiencing addiction related issues,
- Physically & mentally able to participate in all components of an intensive program,
- Must be open to participate in an abstinence based program,
- All referral sources will be considered,
- Call 1-888-525-9771 or 604-525-9771 to get on waitlist,
- Rapid intakes can be arranged,
- Screening interview required prior to admission,
- Medical Detoxification prior to intake is preferred but not necessary,
Efficient Fee Structure
- Private beds are available, $250 and up, fees are structured on a Per Diem basis and invoiced monthly in advance
- The first two weeks of treatment are non-refundable however any unused treatment days beyond that are refunded in full. Any unused days of the first two weeks may also be credited toward a client’s next admission if he returns within one year.
- Contracted Fraser Health Mental Health and Substance Use Services and government beds may be available for those who qualify